- Signup Link: Hit Link
The Basics (the Good and the Bad)
- Manual Traffic Exchange
- Banner Exchange
- 15 second or 20 second timer on viewing websites.
- Banner & Text Ads
- Referral and Affiliate Program (earn traffic and cash)
- Downline Builder
- Bonuses, Activity Points & Jackpots
- With a 15 or 20 second counter, people are more likely to read your website (Compared to traffic exchanges with shorter times).
- Rewards for activity and referrals.
- Takes longer to earn traffic than at other exchanges, but traffic here appears to be higher quality since people view your page longer.
Strategies & Effectiveness
Ways to Increase Results
- Every 25 pages surfed, you can redeem a bonus. If you are not paying attention, you will surf past it.
- Get referrals. You will earn free advertising from every active referral.
Integration with Other Sites
This site is integrated with the following websites:
- TE Command Post – You can check your credits, banners, text links & commissions and more for multiple traffic exchanges (including this one) at TE Command Post.
Affiliate / Referral Program
- Earn up to 50% cash commissions.
- Earn up to 10% of the traffic your referrals generate.
They provide a variety of pre-made referral tools you can use to promote Hit Link.
- Splash pages
Referral Building & Cross-Promotion
If you enter your referral IDs in their Recommended Programs section, you could get free referrals from people you refer to Hit Link. Some of the programs in the downline builder include:
- Easy Cash Advertising System
- Paragon Traffic
- Affiliate Funnel
- Traffic Hoopla
Some programs allow you to cross promote other programs. If you are a member of any of these programs, be sure to enter your Hit Link referral ID for the possibility of free referrals.
The Bottom Line
- Free Membership Level available.
- Paid Upgrade Available for additional features.
Why You Should Join
- With a 15 or 20 second timer, people are more likely to pay attention to your website.
- Earn cash and traffic from referrals.
How to Join
The Traffic Exchange List ranks traffic exchanges based on data collected from ad rotators, advertisements, and other web pages displayed on each exchange.
What do you think?
Please rate this program, and leave your comments in the comments section below.