- Signup Link: The Banner Exchange
The Basics (The Good & the Bad)
- For every two banners you display, you earn 1 display of your banner. (2:1 ratio).
- Multiple ad sizes available:
- Full Banner (468×60 pixels)
- Leaderboard (728×90 pixels)
- Medium Rectangle (300×250 pixels)
- Skyscraper (120×600 pixels)
- Square Button (125×125 pixels)
- You can purchase additional banner impressions if you need more.
- Service seems reliable, and most of the ads seem to be respectable services you don’t mind advertising on your website.
- Uses an iframe to display the ads, so it does not affect your page load speed.
- No restrictions on other advertising on your website. You are even allowed to use other banner exchanges.
- There is no indication on your website that the ad is from a banner exchange. It simply looks like another ad on your website.
- In our test of the service, some of our ads were actually clicked on.
- Has a referral program where you can earn advertising credits for referrals.
- You host your own banners, so you use your own bandwidth to display your ads.
- Since people are hosting their own banners, sometimes banners do not load or are slow to load.
- You can only display one banner from this exchange per page.
- Only advertising suitable for general audiences accepted.
The Bottom Line
- No cost to join and be a member.
- Additional banner displays available for an additional fee.
Why You Should Join
- If you have a website that is producing traffic and have a little extra space, this will generate some extra advertising for you at no cost.
How to Join
What do you think?
Please rate this program, and leave a comment on what you think in the comments.