- Signup Link: Thumbvu
The Basics (the Good & the Bad)
- Manual Traffic Exchange
- 3:1 surf ratio for free members
- 1:1 surf ratio for paid members
- 4 second timer for viewing websites
- Banner Advertising
- Affiliate Program – 10% to 30% Commissions
- You can earn credits quickly here because they only have a 4 second timer.
- You can chat with other members, potentially making surfing more interesting.
- If you are a member of Click Track Profit, you can earn badges by surfing here.
- Since the timer is only 4 seconds, your splash page or website must be very effective.
Strategies & Effectiveness
Ways to Increase Results
- If you are a member of Click Track Profit, enter your Click Track Profit username in your StartXchange profile to get the Nerd Surf bonus.
- Get referrals. You will earn free advertising from every active referral.
Integration with Other Sites
This site is integrated with the following websites:
- TE Command Post – You can check your credits, banners, text links & commissions and more for multiple traffic exchanges (including this one) at TE Command Post.
- Click Track Profit – You can earn Click Track Profit badges by surfing here.
- Nerd Surf – You can get the Nerd Surf bonus by surfing 4 or more Nerd Surf exchanges simultaneously.
Affiliate / Referral Program
- Earn up to 30% cash commissions.
- Payouts via PayPal.
- Splash pages
Referral Building & Cross-Promotion
- This site does not have a downline builder section, but is good for promoting your offers.
Some programs allow you to cross promote other programs. If you are a member of any of these programs, be sure to enter your Thumbvu referral ID for the possibility of free referrals.
- Click Track Profit
- Cash Surfing Network
- TE Command Post
- Affiliate Funnel
- Legacy Hits
- TE Racing League
The Bottom Line
- Free membership available.
- Paid memberships available for additional features.
Why You Should Join
- A quick way to get your website seen.
- Earn cash from referrals.
How to Join
What do you think?
Please rate this program, and leave a comment telling us what you think.